abdu rozik, Abdu Rozik age, Abdu Rozik Wikipedia, Abdu Rozik disease, Abdu Rozik net worth, Abdu Rozik song, Abdu Rozik Family, Abdu Rozik Career,
Abdu Rozik Biography: – Abdu Rozik is a popular social media personality and singer. He has declared a number of popular originals. He has also gained popularity as a result of his fight with Hasbulla Magomedov, also known as Mini Khabib. Abdu was born on September 3, 2003, in Panjakent, Tajikistan, to a Tajikistani family. His nationality is Tajikistani, and he was born under the sign of Virgo.
Abdu Rozik Biography
|Real Name||Savriqul Muhammadroziqi (Abdu Rozik)|
|Birth Date||3 September 2003|
|Age (as of 2022)||19 years|
|Birth Place||Gishdarva, Panjakent District, Tajikistan|
|Profession||Singer, Musician, Blogger, Fighter|
Read This Also :- RayLiotta Biography
Abdu Rozik Family
His father’s name is Savriqul Muhammed, and his mother’s name is Rooh Afza. His parents are gardeners. Abdu Rozik has two sister and two brothers.
Abdu Rozik Affairs
In an interwiew, he shared that he was once in a relationship with a girl.
Abdu Rozik Rare Disease
He was diagnosed with rickets, a growth hormone deficency, when he was a child. Because his family’s financial situation was precarious, he could not receive better medical care.His physical development was hampered as a result of him. In an interview, he was asked if his medical condition had affected his self-esteem. He responded.
Abdu Rozik Career
He began his career as a singer in 2019. A local singer rapper from his town noticed him singing. Abdu has contributed his voice to a number of Tajik songs, including “Ohi Dili zor” (2019), “Chaki Chaki Boron” (2020), and “Modar” (2021)
In an interview, he explained how he got started singing. He explained, “I learned the songs by listening to them on cassettes.”
When I was stressed, I used to hum and sing to distract myself. Singing eventually became a hobby. Because I lived in a village, I used to sing at bazaars. My social media page still has those videos from when I first started. ” He agrees and adds, “I only learned about the latest songs after moving to Dubai.”
Abdu Rozik MMA Fighter
Abdu has also competed in a few MMA fights with kids and dwarfs. Hasbulla, a Russian TikToker and MMA fighter suffering from the same disease, challenged him to an MMA fight in May 2021. Their MMA match sparked social media buzz, but the Russian Dwarf Athletic Association (RDAA) refused to sanction it, calling it unethical. When asked about the fight during an interview, Hasbulla said,
Who is Abdu Rozik? He’s a jerk. A performer of songs. This fight makes no sense; fighting with a singer would be a disgrace for me.”
Earned Universal Support in India
In 2021, he posted a video of himself singing Arijit Singh’s Hindi song ‘Enna Sona’ from the film ‘OK Jaanu’ (2017). He was invited to the llFA (2022) award ceremony, which took place in Abu Dhabi, UAE. He performed the Hindi song “Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga” from the film “1942: A Love Story” at the event (1994). He dedicated the song to Salman Khan, who was also in attendance. After the show, Salman Khan went up to him and gave him a big hug.
Abdu Rozik is Contestant in Big Boss Season 16
Abd u was then invited to India to attend the wedding reception of A. R. Rahman’s daughter Khatija Rahma n. Rahma n stated in an interview while discussing it,
Ameen (Rahman’s son and musician) was aware of the work I was doing and approached me. We kept in touch and then met for the first time in Dubai. We became fast friends and eventually met AR Rahmanji. I played the piano, and we all jammed together. That was my first encounter with him.”
He has also performed live with A. R. Rahman, a well-known Indian singer. In an interview about the subject, he stated,
n stage with him is Isang Mustafa Mustafa. It was an honour to perform with an Oscar-winning composer whose music is known all over the world. When I was singing his lines, I was definitely nervous. But he was gracious enough to let me sing freely. It was a dream come true for me to share the stage with one of my favourite musicians.”
He took part in the 16th season of the Indian reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ in 2022. During an interview, he discussed his participation in the show. He stated,
I’m nervous and excited, but I can’t wait to start the next chapter of my life with Bigg Boss 16. Being short and small used to be a huge disadvantage because people always underestimated my abilities. People constantly disparaged me as God’s unfortunate child and mocked me for my disability throughout my childhood, but look where I am now.”
He was cast in Salman Khan’s 2022 Hindi film Kisi Ka BhaiKisi KiJaan.
• The Tajik blogger-rapper Baron (Behruz) was the first to sponser Abdu, persuading Abdu’s father to let him pursue a career in music. When Abdu asked his dad for permission to move to Dubai with Baron, he got it. Baron used to provide some financial support for Abdu at first.
Abdu rozik is a well-known social media influencer who has met a number of world celebrities.
He is skilled at playing the piano.
• Abdu Rozdik eats a non-vegetarian diet
• He enjoys swimming and travelling in his spare time.
• Abdu Rozik adores animals.
• In an interview, when asked about being trolled on social media, he stated,
Neither am I. But, as you can see, not all fingers are created equal. Different people have different needs, and we can’t assume they’ll all share the same priorities. Negative comments no longer bother me.”
The UAE firm IFCM is Abdu’s sponsor.
• He received the Golden Visa at the age of 17, and he is the first person in his country to do so. The UAE government has designated him as a UAE resident.
• In 2021, he was personally invited to the opening ceremony of the World Boxing Championship in Serbia by the President of the International Boxing Association (Aiba).
• He received professional boxing training from British World Boxing Champion fighter Amir Khan.
• In 2021, the Spanish football league (La Liga) chose him to present the official design of the match ball in collaboration with Puma.
Abdu rozik received an official Barcelona fc jarsey no 10 shirt in 2022.
• He is well-known on social media, with approximately 2.7 million followers on his Instagram account as of June 2022.
• Abdu has received far more than eight awards. He was also named Celebrity Influencer of the Year.
• Mauricio Sulaiman, president of the World Boxing Council, presented him with the World Boxing Council belt.
• Abdu appeared on the cover of HT Brunch magazine alongside Indian comedian JustSul.
• He is fluent in Tajik and Farsi and is learning Russian.
• In an interview about his stay in Chennai in 2022, he stated,
- I adore it here. People in India are extremely friendly and loving. I’m glad they recognised me; some even took pictures with me. I went to the beach, swam in the ocean, and ate masala dosa.”